Thank you for all of your hard work at the Portland Church of Christ. We are really excited to introduce a new, easy way to give! You can now give simply and easily using Pushpay for your tithes, offerings, and special gifts!
To start, you can get into the Pushpay system three ways:
- Text “pcoc” to 77977 and you will receive a link to our custom giving page.
- OR You can text “pushpay” to “77977” and you will receive a link to download the app. From the app, enter your information to set up your account, find the Portland Church of Christ, and you are set to give!
- If you do NOT have a smart phone, you can still give from a non-smartphone as long as you have a data package (some non-smartphones have this capability). Follow the instructions above, and you can still give via text-to-give after you set up your account.
- From your mobile device, go to the GooglePlay (Android Phones) or Apple Store (iPhones), and look for the PUSHPAY app. Download, enter your account information, look for the Portland Church of Christ, and you are set to give!
- Click on the GIVE button below, and you’ll be taken to the Pushpay Portal. Set up your account, and you’ll be ready to give. The link from the church website will be activated by this weekend (3/7/16).
Pushpay currently accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover, as well as ACH (bank account) gifts! You can give recurring weekly, biweekly, monthly gifts, one-time gifts, weekly contribution, benevolent contribution, special contribution (March 20) – you can even sponsor-a-student for campus conferences or teen camp when that comes up!
When you send “[YOUR KEYWORD]” to 77977 you will receive a one-time reply containing a link to give to Portland Church of Christ (1msg/request). Please be aware that msg & data rates may apply.
For more info, watch the short clip here:
We will be launching this on Sundays and Midweeks in the coming weeks. Phase III – the custom church app is currently in the works. Stay tuned for more information as we get that set up to roll out in April. If you have any questions, please contact me.